When shopping online, upon Googling “[store name] coupon,” a ton of results pop up but it’s a crapshoot trying to find one that works, right? I totally feel you, and I have your solution. It’s real, it’s true.
I randomly ran across the Honey app, sent to humanity from above. Here’s a brief description:
- Head to the www.joinhoney.com
- “Get Honey for Free” and add the extension to your browser (it works with most browsers)
- Shop your favorite stores listed on the website (I promise there are more than you think!)
- The app automatically applies discount codes (that work!) to your online shopping basket at checkout
- You save those dollar dollar bills!
That’s it! But that can’t be right – it’s too easy. My thoughts exactly. So I tested it at target.com. The app saved me $12. Confirmed – this money-saving free app is pure GOLD. You need to do it; you need to do it now.
Head to the Honey app for more information. You’re only hurting yourself by not trying it! Thoughts are welcome – how did Honey save you $$?